Ronan Systems Model X76S continuously monitors underground storage tank installations
- for Up to 4 Input Modules with LED Indicators
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Intrinsically Safe Interface to Sensor
- Field-Proven Circuit Design
- Leakage of gasoline, diesel oil, waste oil and other hydrocarbons.
Two types of Liquid Level Sensors are horizontally or vertically positioned in the normally dry annular space of double-walled tanks. Upon accumulation of product due to a leak, the sensor will provide an audible or visual alarm.